Checklist for 2021
- Local authority reform
- Rates reform
- Means testing for local authority housing
- Flood management strategy
- Review of preschool funding
- Review of student funding
- Introduction of an enforceable Manx provenance label
- Development of an agri-renewable strategy
- Encouragement of energy saving technology for new builds
- Development of multi-agency working for health and police
- Development of a road safety strategy
- Adoption of TUPE regulations to protect employment rights
One individual cannot hope to address all the issues facing the Isle of Man and I trust that the influx of new Members will bring fresh ideas, consensus and positivity to secure the Island’s future.
If elected I pledge to work for a positive future for all the residents of Garff and the Isle of Man adhering to the principles of fairness, openness and security outlined above for the benefit of the whole community.
I welcome your comments and input. Please contact me if there is anything you wish to clarify or points you want to raise.